We are here to help you make decisions and to carry out these decisions on your behalf at this difficult time.
- You are Insolvent.
- You are receiving calls and letters from creditors about missed payments and threats of repossession.
- You are not able to pay your bills when they are due.
- You are being pursued by your creditors.
- You are paying a little of each bill but trying to keep creditors at bay.
- You are reluctant to set up direct debits to pay bills in case your money cannot stretch to meet them.
- You have made personal sacrifices to pay your debts.
- You are in Mortgage Arrears or Financial Difficulty.
- You are finding it hard to concentrate on anything other than your debt.
- You are avoiding phone calls.
Need help with debt – Take the First Step – Call Firm Advice for assistance
Personal Insolvency Practitioners (PIP’s) are licensed by the Insolvency Service of Ireland (ISI) to make an application for a Debt Solution on your behalf.
Call 062 65633 for a Confidential Assessment
Types of Insolvency Solutions
- Debt Relief Notice – DRN If you owe less than €35,000 have a low income and very few assets.
- Debt Settlement Arrangement – DSA If you have unsecured debts including credit cards, loans, personal loans, and store cards a DSA could be the right choice for you.
- Personal Insolvency Arrangement – PIA If you have secured debt (backed by an asset, such as a mortgage) and unsecured debt (credit cards, loans and overdrafts) that you cannot repay a PIA could be the right choice for you.
- Bankrupty Bankruptcy is a formal high court process only suitable if your debts exceed your assets by more than €20,000 and you don’t qualify for any of the other options.
Don’t worry if it seems difficult, we will handle your call with care and will be non-judgemental