Forensic Accountants combine their accounting, auditing and investigative skills to analyse and interpret business and financial evidence.
Forensic Accounting engagements are assignments that result from actual or anticipated litigation cases.
- Breach of Contract
- Insurance Claims
- Engineering and Construction
- Personal Injury
- Fatal Accidents
- Separation & Divorce Cases
- Insolvency Financial Restructuring
- Misappropriation of assets
- Fraudulent Financial Reporting
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Expert Witness Reports
- Engagements to provide an opinion